Anniversary Frame (specifically designed for the congratulatory Message from HM The Queen)
A beautiful hand made mahogany style frame with three windows to allow for the card, message and tassel to be displayed. The frame comes ready for the recipient to place the card received from Buckingham Palace into the frame. (Please note: that the messages sent from Canada, Australia, New Zealand and other Commonwealth locations will not fit into this Anniversary card frame).
Important information about the frame:
- The Anniversary card, message or tassel does not come with the frame (the picture of HM The Queen is the front of the card and may not necessarily be the picture shown) the tassel and message are also elements of the card. To help explain this in more detail please view our short film on youtube which should clarify exactly what you will be receiving from us and how to put the card into the frame. If you would like to view this video then please click on this link to view a short movie.
- Delivery for the Anniversary / Birthday card frame
Mon/Tues orders will leave us on Wednesdays
Wed/Thurs orders will leave us on Fridays
Fri/Sat/Sun orders will leave us on Mondays
but if ordered around a Bank holiday then please allow more time.
- Please allow up to 14 days if paying by cheque as we have to wait for the cheque to clear.
- Additional charges will apply for Delivery to Parcelforce's Zone 2 (The Highlands and Islands of Scotland) who will incur an extra fee of £5.00 and Zone 3 (Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly) unfortunately will incur and extra fee of £10.00.
- If you are unable to place an order because postage has not been set up for your Regions Zone then please call us or email us for a quote.
Terms and conditions do apply for returns please click here to read our returns policy.
19" x 13" x 1/2" or 480mm x 330mm x 12mm
Delivery box measurements:
26" x 18.25" x 5.5" or 660mm x 460mm x 140mm
Delivery box is sized to ensure no damage
can happen to the frame. Inside the delivery box is a
presentation box containing the frame which is also
sealed in a bubblewrap bag.
Finally, you will also find full instructions with photographs
enclosed with the frame.
THE ANNIVERSARY CARD DOES NOT COME WITH THE FRAME
The card, message and tassel does not arrive with the frame as this is delivered directly to the recipient(s) from Buckingham Palace. Unfortunately, although we may be able to answer some of your questions relating to the application process and the card etc. we would suggest that should you have any questions relating to you application that you contact Buckingham Palace directly. For any questions relating to the anniversary card then please go to the Anniversaries web site section of the official Royal Family web site - www.royal.gov.uk